View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #7
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Enjoyed the read and we do disagree. A healthy Cody is not the answer even if he re-signs. That may happen but we need to do better at shutting down the run. Over all stats say we were 4th at one point not sure now but the runs up the middle come at very inopportune times. He turns 30 January and in our system takes a beating. He is not to the defense what Myers is to Oline. If he cannot get job done now, why would you re-sign?

I agree Quin will return.
I agree. I wouldn't bring Cody back. I don't think the difference between him and Mitchell warrants the money that will be needed.

I'd rather draft a player with more talent.

Cody gets too much credit IMO. He's not some immovable player and hes not a great penetrator either.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote