View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I think that remains to be seen ... It hinges upon their keeping Cody or not.

I have a suspicion that Cody will resign with the Texans with roughly the same cap figure he has now for another three years.

I also believe they will keep Glover Quin ....

Im much more concerned with the prospect of losing both McCain and Ball at CB along with Dobbins and James at ILB.

My list of needs as of now is quite different than yours - I'd like to upgrade NT but see other positions as higher priority.
Enjoyed the read and we do disagree. A healthy Cody is not the answer even if he re-signs. That may happen but we need to do better at shutting down the run. Over all stats say we were 4th at one point not sure now but the runs up the middle come at very inopportune times. He turns 30 January and in our system takes a beating. He is not to the defense what Myers is to Oline. If he cannot get job done now, why would you re-sign?

I agree Quin will return.