View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's Current Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Arguably the greatest need nose tackle not even on your list so it is hard for me to take your thread seriously.
I think that remains to be seen ... It hinges upon their keeping Cody or not.

I have a suspicion that Cody will resign with the Texans with roughly the same cap figure he has now for another three years.

I also believe they will keep Glover Quin ....

Im much more concerned with the prospect of losing both McCain and Ball at CB along with Dobbins and James at ILB.

My list of needs as of now is quite different than yours - I'd like to upgrade NT but see other positions as higher priority.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote