View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #13
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yeah...I'm still gonna stick with Dysert. His OL sucked. He does similar things in college that we do here. Has good pocket awareness when his OL does anything, good mobility and he has a rocket arm. Look at some of those medium and short passes and how he zips those things around...

I haven't looked at QB prospects in years...I like this Dysert guy...
I like Dysert upside.

I've watched him when scouting Brook last year.

Been watching some more.

He's a gamer alright. He can extend some plays and he throws very well on the run.

He takes too much time in the pocket more than I'd like (sacks).
He got away with scrambling quite a bit due to the level of competition, I don't think he can get away like that at the next level.

He has the footwork , but sometimes doesn't use it to his advantage.
Need to keep those legs chopping in the pocket.

And sometimes he makes silly mistakes.

I still want to watch more of him; he does have good potential.

I wouldn't say that he has a rocket arm, but he has made longer throw than Schaub and does have the zip on the deep out.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote