View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #9
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 53313 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bum Phillips signed my Oilers flag! (Getting Wade's soon too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Dude, I have been meaning to post that I viewed this like we talked the other day on your b-day, so now you have it and Happy Belated Born on date!
Dangit we got cuaght up in the conversation and I realized i did not buy you a beer, I owe you!
No worries man, as long as the Texans don't crap their collective pants next game....jeez!! At least they won on my bday haha! I got my shirt by Wade signed and got it on Christmas....about to post that too.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote