View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #60
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I don't have a problem with anything you said except your dismissing other fans as not being fans. You don't get to be the arbiter of who is and isn't a fan.

But to your point specifically, we aren't friends with the Texans. They charge me money to come see them, for starters. And as for talking bad about them, sometimes the truth is harsh. That's life. These guys are big boys who make a lot of money doing what they do. They can and should expect harsh criticism when they don't show up to play. Only people who give a damn are going to bother to criticize them. So these people that give a damn are either fans or people getting paid to criticize.

They aren't paying me.
Clearly they lost that Vikings game because some of the Texans players felt hurt and betrayed after coming to Texanstalk.com and reading that some of their friends were angry with them for coming up short in big games. We have damaged the friendship beyond repair and there is no hope of reconciliation. Arian Foster's NFL career is over and I hear that he's asked that whichever one of us is currently holding the other half of the BFF heart pendant he sent please return it.