View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #58
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 240894 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Imagine we were friends.

Yet every time you make a mistake, or performed below the level I think you're capable of I chewed you out, talked bad about you to your other friends, how much longer would we be friends? When you wanted to share a special moment with your friends, would I get an invite?

By the way, I haven't marked you down as one of those miserable fans.... if that means anything to you. Like I said, constructive criticism is fine, just like you'd want to help your friend do better, this is no different.
I don't have a problem with anything you said except your dismissing other fans as not being fans. You don't get to be the arbiter of who is and isn't a fan.

But to your point specifically, we aren't friends with the Texans. They charge me money to come see them, for starters. And as for talking bad about them, sometimes the truth is harsh. That's life. These guys are big boys who make a lot of money doing what they do. They can and should expect harsh criticism when they don't show up to play. Only people who give a damn are going to bother to criticize them. So these people that give a damn are either fans or people getting paid to criticize.

They aren't paying me.