View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #55
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Maybe y'all should get together with the other local authorities on "How To Be A Fan" and make a sticky. That way the rest of us would know how.

I could point out the obvious sarcasm in this thread, or I could just invoke Thorn and say KMA.
Imagine we were friends.

Yet every time you make a mistake, or performed below the level I think you're capable of I chewed you out, talked bad about you to your other friends, how much longer would we be friends? When you wanted to share a special moment with your friends, would I get an invite?

By the way, I haven't marked you down as one of those miserable fans.... if that means anything to you. Like I said, constructive criticism is fine, just like you'd want to help your friend do better, this is no different.