View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

I think these comments and evaluations are the reason why Smith was eager to re-sign Schaub. Even Geno and Dysart who I mocked early last off season will need a year or so to develop as starters. Fans can complain all they want about Matt, but I see no option as a replacement that can put you where Schaub has so far.