View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #50
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
That's it in a nutshell. IMO, that's all that needs to be said. If they stay where they are at, they'll be one and done. If they get their collective act togeather maybe they'll win a playoff game or two. Who knows? No one on this board knows because we haven't even gotten to the damn playoffs yet.

I'm waiting for the Indy game. If they keep up this funk they are in, and lose that game, I'll jump back into the Fire Kubiak thread like a flame to straw. Count on it. Other than that, I'm not sure what my reaction will be if they win. Kind of depends on how they win.
Not only fire Kubiak...but start looking for your next qb.........
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote