View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #48
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
Exactly. For the longest time the TT mantra was 'show me the Ws!'. Well, we've got as many Ws as any Houston professional football team has ever achieved and now that's not good enough. Goalposts = moved. The moaning is also somewhat limited on TT, have a listen to the call in shows or worse, read the Comical comments sections. Worst fans in the country without a doubt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
The ones that I think are "miserable" fans are the ones who rip the team when they are down. We lose a game then it's "they can't do this" "they can't do that" "they're worthless here, they're worthless there" but when we win it's "we're number one" "we're the number one team" "we're the beat"

When your comments sound like the same crap a tacks fan would be saying here, you aren't being supportive, you aren't being a fan. Period.
Maybe y'all should get together with the other local authorities on "How To Be A Fan" and make a sticky. That way the rest of us would know how.

I could point out the obvious sarcasm in this thread, or I could just invoke Thorn and say KMA.