View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #46
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
How about having some higher standards and wanting more than just the Houston Oilers 2.0 for this franchise?
To be fair, when this thing started 10 years ago, fans here on this board were saying we wanted a perennial play-off team. Nobody expected us to win the Super Bowl every year, but we wanted a contender more times than not.

What he's saying, is that we keep moving the target. We are where we said we wanted to be & we're not happy.

I understand, most of us are upset because we think we are on the verge of blowing our second Super Bowl opportunity, 2011 being our first.

I'm there. I think if we don't win it all this year, we've blown an excellent opportunity & who knows when we'll have the same kind of opportunity.

I personally don't think there is an issue there. But to cry about it like it's already happened doesn't make sense to me. I'm not saying you're crying, I haven't noticed your posts enough to put you in that group. But there are guys here, who want to blow the whole thing up & we are currently the number 1 seed in the AFC.......

Just doesn't make sense.