View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #41
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
Exactly. For the longest time the TT mantra was 'show me the Ws!'. Well, we've got as many Ws as any Houston professional football team has ever achieved and now that's not good enough. Goalposts = moved. The moaning is also somewhat limited on TT, have a listen to the call in shows or worse, read the Comical comments sections. Worst fans in the country without a doubt.
I love our fanbase. We're not willing to put up with crap like other fanbases. If our teams don't play well we don't support them with our hard earned dollars. The Rockets sucked for a long time and Toyota Center was empty, but now we have an exciting team and there are a lot more people going to the games. Same thing with the Astros when last year we sucked balls and hardly anyone went to the games and anyone even talked about the Astros. Honestly, I was interested for about 2 months and then I kind of forgot about their existence. Same thing applies with the Texans. You win you get the love and if you don't well screw off. I don't know why as a fanbase we have tolerate mediocre sports teams. I wish Houston fans were more vociferous in their displeasure.