View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #36
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
Exactly. For the longest time the TT mantra was 'show me the Ws!'. Well, we've got as many Ws as any Houston professional football team has ever achieved and now that's not good enough. Goalposts = moved. The moaning is also somewhat limited on TT, have a listen to the call in shows or worse, read the Comical comments sections. Worst fans in the country without a doubt.
So regular season wins are good enough for you? I guess this Sunday is your Super Bowl?

Worsts fans in the country? Whatever. Same city has produced 11 straight seasons of sellouts at Reliant. Only three winning seasons in that 11, as well.

You seem seem to like the koolaid drinking sunshine pumpers with rainbows blasting out of their butts to be considered "good fans".

I think this has been a very patient fanbase.

When we were 2-14, people just wanted wins.

When we were 9-7, people wanted to see the playoffs for the first time.

Now that we have a playoff team, we are supposed to just be satisfied according to your homer logic?

How about having some higher standards and wanting more than just the Houston Oilers 2.0 for this franchise?