View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #34
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Nothing at all wrong about being down about the team. I'm sure several of the players & there'd better be a few coaches feeling down about this team.

But they're not giving up.

Ironically, Kubiak is being criticized for quitting.
I sure as hell hope they're not giving up. They're being paid to not give up. I certainly don't think the team has quit or anything like that, but our offense is just not playing well. I also don't think Kubiak has quit or anything, I just don't know if he has the ability to turn this team around.