View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #28
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
The way people are talking around here, you'd think this team was on the outside looking in with no shot at the playoffs instead of playing for the #1 overall seed.

I'm not sure I've seen a more miserable fanbase for a 12-3 team.

Exactly. For the longest time the TT mantra was 'show me the Ws!'. Well, we've got as many Ws as any Houston professional football team has ever achieved and now that's not good enough. Goalposts = moved. The moaning is also somewhat limited on TT, have a listen to the call in shows or worse, read the Comical comments sections. Worst fans in the country without a doubt.
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote