View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #6
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans V. Colts...Watch party?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Hopefully, a bunch will get together at Bubba's!
This one???

Quote:
...Third, you should know when the entire parking lot consists of pick up trucks that you're in for a total treat.

The patrons here are what as a northerner I would consider to be authentic southerners. I heard the twangs and the drawls and witnessed the horrendous tattoos coupled with cut off tank tops and even a few mullets. This is not a classy joint by any stretch of the means. However, it was entertaining and I even met Joe Texan, who is apparently quite infamous at Texas games (the TX equivalent to the Jets Fireman Ed). Bartenders were attentive - perhaps even a little too much and to the point of being pushy. I didn't eat here, but the burgers looked enormous and dank. The food is definitely popular here from what I could tell.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote