View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #24
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 287939 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
This team is slumping at the worst possible time. Every facet of this team, from coaching to all three phases, they seem to be in a collective funk and out-of-sync with each other. Teams need to hit the playoffs on fire, riding a wave of peak performances. The Texans are doing the exact opposite from all perspectives.
That's it in a nutshell. IMO, that's all that needs to be said. If they stay where they are at, they'll be one and done. If they get their collective act togeather maybe they'll win a playoff game or two. Who knows? No one on this board knows because we haven't even gotten to the damn playoffs yet.

I'm waiting for the Indy game. If they keep up this funk they are in, and lose that game, I'll jump back into the Fire Kubiak thread like a flame to straw. Count on it. Other than that, I'm not sure what my reaction will be if they win. Kind of depends on how they win.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote