View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #17
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
The way people are talking around here, you'd think this team was on the outside looking in with no shot at the playoffs instead of playing for the #1 overall seed.

I'm not sure I've seen a more miserable fanbase for a 12-3 team.
It simple, the record is not reflecting what the eyes are seeing. This team for the last 6 weeks has played bad football, on both sides if the ball. The All Mighty Wade Phillips (Fools Gold Phillips as he is known around my house)defense has been hemorging for a while, and the all great Kubiaks conservative offense has been so unconsistent.

This team may in fact win a #1 seed, but they damn sure have not played like a #1 seed...that is the freaking misery of it all...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote