View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #28
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

Meh, threads like this cause much debate and arguments for no reason. All of us could hate Schaub but Gary will never admit he was wrong and make a change. And to me Alex is a younger version of Matt with more mobility. He would be ok in our system and would provide things Matt doesn't but to trade or even sign him while you have Matt is more of a lateral move then anything.

To me the only way to upgrade is by drafting someone. IF YATES is not the guy like many seem to think (not me, I like Yates) then you have to get a qb higher in the draft.