View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012   #3
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

I am a fan of Nassib. I dont think he will be a Luck or RG3 level starter, but I do think he would be an upgrade over Schaub (maybe not immediately,but in a year or two... which does not exactly help the Texans win now). Honestly though, there are not any QBs on the level of Luck and RG3 this year. Every player has warts. There are some starters, sure, but no true franchise QBs.

I think Landry Jones has some potential. He has great size and a good arm, and has better mobility than given credit for (certainly better than Schaub). He is a long time starter as well. But I dont think he is an IT can. He reminds me of Schaub at times, in that he looks good when you look at box scores, but when you watch the game he underwhelms you. All the tools are there, but his actual play is lacking.

I wont really go into other players, unless asked. I dont think there are any QBs that would help us win in the short term.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote