Thread: Colts plzz
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #10
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts plzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Well here we are....begging the colts to rest their starters.
The Doom and Gloom club is out in full force this week. Seems we have no chance this season. Need a new HC, GM, OC, QB, RB(must be a meat eater), Oline, etc.

I'll take my chances and hope for the best this season. But if we lose the super bowl on a hail mary, I expect the Doom and Gloom club to be out full force telling us alll what a loser the Houston Texans are, and of course how they saw it coming.