View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #60
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We have a backup quarterback being coached by a backup quarterback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
youre a delusional homer.. just like everyone else who blindly suppports schaub you have to make so many factors to aid your case for him..

but ok lets have it your way, lets eliminate rodgers, brady, manning, and high draft rooks...

now answer the question.. which half of those teams would jump at the chance to have schaub over the guys listed...
Based on what I have seen this last half of the season??? NONE of those teams want him.

No mobility, inability to create plays where there might be a breakdown with the original play, and too many streaky games where he just flat out disappears.

MAYBE the Raiders would be a good fit with Greg Knapp there to bring him along. Since Knapp was here in Houston and had a lot of coaching of Schaub while he was here.

Maybe the Cardinals.

But no team who is worth a ****.

The guy has cratered. I frankly have zero confidence in him. He'll likely pull out all the stops in the last game, the team will win, everything will look fine......then in the playoffs he'll piss it away.

I'm not wondering how, I'm just wondering WHEN.