View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 2013 draft 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
yeah cant remember where i saw it but someone had him projected in the 4th i think. plus i think his measurables along with tape, he moves up some rounds, real sleeper.
CBs will always be picked earlier like safeties always later just because of their value.

on eifert see what i wrote above in response to Rey.

OLB could be a real option if barwin goes but i dont think it will happen, whether right or wrong im not sure but i dont think the FO will give up on barwin
What kind of contract will Barwin be seeking from other teams? This is probably last chance to set himself up & I'm thinking some team will focus on his 2011 season more than Ric Smith will.