View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #30
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86073 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I will re-evaluate Sylvester & get back to ya partner -

OK. Sylvester would be reaching, just a little in the 2nd. looks early to mid 3rd rd. to me. I know we talked bout this guy last year but Kevin Riddick ILB he is a dynamic play-maker. He impresses me a lot more if were talking late 2nd. Take Short in 1st Reddick in 2nd, next to returning Cushing Texans may strike fear into opposing offense which has been missing as of late - Merry Christmas
I have watched a lot of Sylvester and I like his play, don't think his fall in ranking is based on him but on other players being the "hot bullet" for the moment. Barkley falling is similar. I think Williams will be a solid second round. Yep, I pushed Riddick last year but he lost me this season. I think he has not recovered from an injury but I don't have him rated that high. I earlier confirm my feelings with an NC alumnus that posts on MB. I feel that Jackson is better and will be there in third. If I had to go ILB in second, Minter would be the guy.

As always, love the back & forth!