View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #29
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39211 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Just from watching a couple games you probably have a better idea than me based on watching them full-time. It's also a top heavy DT class compared to a thin ILB group. I see Reddick getting overdrafted based on team need. Three down linebacker adds premium value. Sideline to sideline agility who attacks downhill with package of power. Reminds a little of Sharpton attitude w/better size to slide ILB in 3-4.

Interested in your thoughts of Brennan Williams? Would give Newton run for his money. Probably move up to get him.
That makes a lot of sense. I haven't looked at overall depth of the positions. Reddick would definitely be a force beside Cushing.

I would be willing to spend a pick on Williams for sure. I'm not quite sure where he'll end up because of the injury but UNC's oline was really good this year, and should be again next year. I'm guessing we'd have to trade for a high third or use our second. Does that sounds reasonable to you? I admit I'm just really getting into the draft.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote