View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #51
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We have a backup quarterback being coached by a backup quarterback

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
Of all starting quarterbacks, I would honestly take any of the below over Schaub in a heartbeat at this point in their respective careers. Can you guys really argue Schaub over any of these guys?

None of our 12 wins stand out at all. @ Denver while they were adjusting early on. Baltimore has proven to be not as good as advertised. Same with Chicago.
Schaub will NEVER be the leader this team needs in primetime and when games matter most. If this team gets down by 2+ scores, we're fuc*ed... All of our wins come from defensive forced turnovers and scores or Arian Foster playing very well to where any QB could come in with a playaction call.

Back to that list:

Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Big Ben
Andrew Luck
Tony Romo (pains me to even say this, but I would because he at least tries to make plays and can make plays with feet and arm)
Eli Manning
RG III
Jay Cutler (similar to Romo... at least he tries to make plays and can with feet and arm)
Matthew Stafford
Aaron Rodgers
Matt Ryan
Drew Brees
Russell Wilson
Ryan Tannehill
If the purpose of the thread is to compare QBs cool as we have done that before. However, if you want to replace Schaub as you indicate, would you not need to suggest QBs you can get? You seem to be saying you don't like your wife and you are comparing her to other guys wives that you cannot have. Eliminate them and those single women that don't want you. Basically you have to choose other teams' rejects, those that will soon be on the market as their husbands will no longer support their "high maintenance" or young sweet things coming out of school that may go with you as they have no other choice (draft).