View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #29
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 302162 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: James Harrison Just Doesn't Get It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Find me where I said hit someone in the head. No need to make things up.
Try following the thread topic and flow. The whole point was Harrison saying if he can't hit in the head he is going to go for the knees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I said that from the get go when they stopped allowing from the waist up hits, which is basically what happens now, any big hit above the waste gets a flag/fine.
Totally incorrect. There is no rule against hits above the waist, in fact the majority are above the waist. There isn't even a ban on hitting the head - just certain circumstances.