View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #28
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
sorry couldn't get to this before hand.

great mock as usual but just a couple of things from me.

Is it just me or is it when you watch Short play he seems lacklustre, he has a good skill set and physical attributes but it just doesn't seem like his bringing his A game????!!!!

Also with swoope what does he give us that we already dont have.
do you think he would get utilised in this offence????

if quin does go in FA do you think all we need is a 7th rounder? i would think it would become a big priority.

lastly i think fauria goes a little earlier but now im being really picky
Short seems more massive to me than his recorded measureables. He covers more field than it looks on TV. Agile, able to change direction, redirect weight keeping engaged & looks for his best angle to track down runner. I'll admit that didn't appear "engaged" but is way ahead of Sylvester Williams in that department not even factoring in his natural brute strength.

In regards to Swoope I feel Schuab needs a WR who knows how to get separation & work back to the ball. He has Wes Welker written all over him & nobody can tell me that Schaub doesn't need that type of productive receiver.

Your right about late round safety need if Quin leaves, but don't think he will therefore just another camp body, team player & special team standout. Special teams must improve.

Merry Christmas to all down-under Texan fans

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote