View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #46
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub voted 2012 Ed Block Courage Award winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Drew Brees has a bad day about once every five years.

Manning had a tough day against us...since then, has he looked bad???

Schaub is struggling. Has been for several games, most notably the game (Vikings) where he needed to be solid and clutch for us.

I guess those who are amazed at the criticism of Schaub are equaled by those who are amazed that he's being held in the same conversation as Brees and Manning. LOL. Wow.
Why are you even comparing him to those guys? Why is a guy who isn't as good as them even being held to that same standard??

With what you expect out of a QB all of a sudden, I think it would be best for you to root for the Texans to completely blow up and become a 1-15 type of team for a few years so we can get top 3 picks every year until we find a "can't miss" type of prospect. Otherwise I don't think that you'll ever be happy with any other QB who isn't elite. And there are typically only 3 to 4 guys like that per year, so we'll probably have to stink for a while before we find a guy that is up to the standards that you are setting.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote