View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #44
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub voted 2012 Ed Block Courage Award winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeycharp89 View Post
The way I see it, we've had good weeks and bad weeks on both sides of the ball. I wouldn't throw all the blame on Schaub for that by a long-shot, and I don't get mad at him for not being amazing every week. I've seen every team, and every talented QB have rough patches this season. I just keep on hoping we turn it around in the Play-offs.

Drew Brees went from breaking records to throwing 5 picks for no TDs in one game against the Falcons.

Peyton Manning had a pretty tough day against us earlier this season.

Tom Brady has just been getting hot in the latter part of this season and has been getting help from what I think is an improved run-game.

And there is no way I'd want a Tony Romo or Phillip Rivers running our offense. Schaub may not blow-up opposing defenses every week to bury our opponents, but he neither loses us the game (only rarely) nor does he continually put our team in a bad position.

You can talk all you want about the trends of teams that get hot late, but I'll go ahead and wait and see, then pass judgement once our season is officially over.
Great Post!!!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote