View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #27
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
That's an interesting ranking of the two. Of the four main Carolina players going this year in the draft I would guess they will be picked in this order:

1) Cooper, OG
2) Bernard, RB
3) Williams, DT
4) Reddick, LB

Merry Christmas
Just from watching a couple games you probably have a better idea than me based on watching them full-time. It's also a top heavy DT class compared to a thin ILB group. I see Reddick getting overdrafted based on team need. Three down linebacker adds premium value. Sideline to sideline agility who attacks downhill with package of power. Reminds a little of Sharpton attitude w/better size to slide ILB in 3-4.

Interested in your thoughts of Brennan Williams? Would give Newton run for his money. Probably move up to get him.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote