View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #18
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Were will tebow go

I'm going to say right now that the Jets send Sanchez packing one way or another.....and they KEEP Tim Tebow and give him the team.

I think they will flinch. I think they will shudder at the thought of having not a single Media Darling to dangle in front of Jets fans around the world. And Tim Tebow, for all his mechanical shortcomings, has indeed produced a come-from-behind storied season for the Broncos last year that even produced a playoff win in dramatic fashion.

Look for the Jets to market the Tebow era as the New Namath. I just think they cannot let the guy go, not even for what price Khan would give the Jets for Tebow.

I think the Jets will talk themselves into keeping the guy if not for anything more than to stay relevant in the media. Because they never really gave Tebow a shot, so it's like Season Two of a TV drama miniseries...they want people to tune in. Nobody is going to tune in with Dipstick McNobody as Jets QB. They will become more forgotten in the very instant they let both those guys go.