View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #75
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 TTalk Survival Football League!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I've got a question about the playoffs. I have never lasted until season's end so I was wondering what the rules are for the post season.

I looked at the settings and it said nothing so I'll assume we go on just like normal with whatever teams we still have available?

I ask because there are a couple of teams I could pick that will not be around next week and it would be tempting to use one of those teams as opposed to "waisting" a playoff team for the last regular season pick.

Thanks in advance!
I answered that in the post above yours but I'll restate it. I made it to the playoffs a couple years ago so this comes with some knowledge of the rules: You will get a fresh slate of teams to pick. Same rules apply. You can only pick a team once in the playoffs.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote