View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #9
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 2013 draft 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
WHoa you have Slay in 3rd? Interesting as I can find nobody that even mocks him. lol I agree he has the skills but Brandon Harris is making my evaluations look pretty bad. I know you like Nixon but I would not touch him. I'd rather take my chances on Wagner. I also think Sylvester will be avail in second but with Jenkins and Irish Chocolate returning to school, I am concerned teams may push those left up in draft.

Eifert is going to be better than OD but just don't see Texans replacing OD next season and Graham is too good to spend a high pick this position. 5th round or later? Yep.

I don't see an OL dropping to us and Texans satisfied with WRs. Wade will stun me if he drafts a Nose in first. I think it will be an OLB as Barwin gone. If that (Barwin) happens, we will be in same spot we were last draft when we took Mercilus. Not sure there will be one of his worth there but Wade may thinks so.

Anyways, enjoyed the read.
yeah cant remember where i saw it but someone had him projected in the 4th i think. plus i think his measurables along with tape, he moves up some rounds, real sleeper.
CBs will always be picked earlier like safeties always later just because of their value.

on eifert see what i wrote above in response to Rey.

OLB could be a real option if barwin goes but i dont think it will happen, whether right or wrong im not sure but i dont think the FO will give up on barwin
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote