View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #7
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 2013 draft 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey;2087385[B
]Don't want to have a big argument in your thread[/b], but I'm just going to clarify. I think the player could probably be an upgrade, but o don't think it'd matter in this offense when we aren't fully utilizing the guys we already have. Give mr better o line or a defense that can keep giving the o the ball.
nah dont worry about it mate, arguing makes life interesting lol.

as i said i think our offence moves the ball pretty well, obviously could be better but with the experience that newton, brooks and jones are getting this year i see great improvement for next year.
but what i cant see us improving is our red zone offence unless we bring someone in because its been pretty bad for a few years.
and eifert i think is the best receiver we can get at this point in the draft along with maybe being BPA.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote