View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #25
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I will re-evaluate Sylvester & get back to ya partner -

OK. Sylvester would be reaching, just a little in the 2nd. looks early to mid 3rd rd. to me. I know we talked bout this guy last year but Kevin Riddick ILB he is a dynamic play-maker. He impresses me a lot more if were talking late 2nd. Take Short in 1st Reddick in 2nd, next to returning Cushing Texans may strike fear into opposing offense which has been missing as of late - Merry Christmas
That's an interesting ranking of the two. Of the four main Carolina players going this year in the draft I would guess they will be picked in this order:

1) Cooper, OG
2) Bernard, RB
3) Williams, DT
4) Reddick, LB

Merry Christmas
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote