View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #24
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Sometimes i wonder if people actually sit down and watch other nfl games. I mean, really watch them. Alex Smith? Really?
Smith is a limited QB like Schaub .... he is a little more mobile tho.

Upgrade ? I dont know .... but like Schaub Smith doesnt make many mistakes. He threw a total of 5 INT's in 445 attempts last season. Thats taking care of the ball.
He's also more mobile and has a stronger arm .... even if only marginally better in either.

Thats a QB who went 13-3 last year and was on track to repeat that prior to being sidelined by an injury, Smith was 6-2 as the starter while Colin Kaepernick has gone 4-2-1 with that same team .... with a loss and tie to a .500 Rams team.

Honestly I think Harbaugh will regret switching QB's as Kaepernick is much more mistakeprone .... Playoff football isnt forgiving of mistakes.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote