View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012   #18
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I think the only reason he has no trade value is that anyone wanting him would know that the Texans wouldn't part with him unless they were absolutely certain they had their new guy in place. That would mean a failed attempt to trade would be followed by his release (cap ramifications permitting, a lot depends on when this hypothetical event happens) so why trade for someone you can sign once he's available?

He's not so good that people will be trying to jump ahead of one another to get him. Nobody's forming a line to trade for the sloth.
The only reason he has no trade value is that he signed a 5 year 66 million dollar contract 3 months ago. Dutchrudder could probably spell it out better but to me that means he's not going anywhere.

Matt has us at 12-3. Not one single drop of sweat has dripped from my balls.