View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #15
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

I made a joke to my friend who is a Buffalo fan a few weeks ago. The joke was that some team will be dumb enough to trade a 2nd or 3rd round pick for Alex Smith and the team dumb enough to do that would be the Bills.

Then I come to my own home board and see people who are advocating trading for Alex ****ing Smith. Alex Smith was benched for a reason, the guy sucks. People keep saying he's mobile? No, he's not mobile. He had one run in a playoff game that everybody remembers. Harbaugh made Smith look like a winner and now he is sending him packing as soon as he had Kaepernick ready.

Schaub has no trade value, this whole thread is nulll in void.