View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Here is a Short film against the Irish. Clearly a physical presence inside, often double teamed, pancake sack for a guy 330 lbs his movement is fluid & flashes devastating power. Good situation with Texans for him to continue developing w/Wade Phillips guidance & playing next to JJ Watt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0_ueLOWGdU
I think SHort had good game against Irish, just wished I had seen more of his games.