Thread: Colts plzz
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts plzz

A win against Colts would really change my mood; but would not excuse play against NE and Vikings. A loss would really change my perspective of this team and in a not good way. I can make excuses for losses to first two but Minnesota? That was just frustrating as Houston seemed think show up and mark that game under Win. I am concerned that home field is not the backs to the wall motivation this team may need to play all 4 quarters. This game could go either way.