View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #19
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Uno Amigo Texan 2013 Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Man, that's a tongue twister alright.

I don't know if these two guys would last until the third (they might) but I'd prefer them over Swope:

Stedman Bailey; like I had predicted, he continues to be a playmaker.
You can't beat that kind of production.
Don't let his size fool you.
There's a highlight video out there showing him getting into it big time with Claiborne.

Marcus Davis' stock seems to drop with drops, but his size/speed/length is first rounder material.
A third round pick is more than worth the risk, I think, since he has the potential to be a number one receiver if he can put everything together.
He is allergic to blocking.