View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #1830
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I agree with everything you're saying here. My response was really a "I don't blame the play-calling" reply. He could have called a perfect game & the issues you mentioned would have still been there.
I was more or less agreeing with you .... Just went into detail on why and that the playcalling is limited because of the QB's limitations.

Think about when the last time you saw a seam route ~30 yards downfield (that doesnt have a lot of air under it), the type of pass that has to have some real zip on it.

If Schaub is throwing more than 25 yards down field , more than likely the ball has a lot of air under it. He really cant take advantage of recievers creating seperation on those longer routes but rather tends to throw to a spot that only the reciever can make a play. Not that this is a bad thing , just that he doesnt have the arm to take advantage of some situations.

I Miss Good Schaub.