View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #6
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would be Schaub's trade value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I think as hard as it is to find a good starter in this league we could get a #1 draft pick for him easily. Think of all the teams who have been searching countless years for a good to decent QB. People can say what they want but it could get a whole lot worse than schaub.

How many QBs did the bears,lions,49ers,titans,cardinals,cowboys,bengals , and the list goes on and on,,,before they found a quality Starter, and thats even if they have found one.

Take it for what its worth but i know what i get with Schaub a guy who can lead us to victories with help from the team. He is not a guy who can carry the team on his back. BUT i dont know what we will get from the next guy who takes his place, things could be worse is all i'm saying. Be careful what you wish for
i hear you and I aint wishing for it.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote