View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #1
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What would be Schaub's trade value?

I like everyone else am hoping the Texans get it together and win a superbowl or at least make a strong run. If not QB may be where change is needed.
I heard a caller on the radio speak on this today.
OAK paid two #1 picks for Palmer. (very high)
What is the value of Schaub? #1? 2 #2's? a #2 & #3?
If the Texans could trade him for maybe a #1 or two #2 picks then turn around and sign Alex Smith in the off season would you do it?
I see Alex Smith fitting the HOU system. Smith is 3 years younger at 28 also has more mobility.
Smith Signed a three-year, $24 million contract. Talking heads say he will be cut in off season. Smith would cost about half the price as Schaub.
Schuab Signed a five-year, $66.15 million contract.
NFL QB landscape
I am not sure what teams could be interested in Schaub maybe:
ARZ
KC
JAG
OAK
CLE
BUF
NYJ

With the extra cap savings and draft pick or picks this would help fill other positions of need on the team.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote