View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #199
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This team's in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Since the bye week Schaub has a 55.65 average QBR, 12 tds to 6 ints and 1 net yard rushing and is middle of the pack in YPA. Hes a mediocre qb in a system designed to make it simple for a qb, he always has been. A few games a season where he "lights up" a crap defense alters his stats and people begin to think he is borderline elite, never has been and never will be more than average.
I think I'm rather unique in this discussion. I don't think much of Schaub, but I don't think he's as bad as what's being said here. He's played & beat some damn good defenses.... That was Schaub lighting up the Broncos earlier this year. Sure, Peyton was rusty, but that defense then is what it is now. He also played well against several top 10 defenses last year. Not MVP well, but well enough to help us beat those teams.

He's in a funk, been in a funk for several weeks now. But he's better than what he's been lately. If we get to the Super Bowl, he'll have to play well for us to win, regardless who we play. Without him, we have no shot. None.

& I like Yates.