View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #196
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 28030 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
& the results of Yates 4 minutes were equivalent to Schaub's 54.

Maybe we're all overstating Yates' abilities. But maybe you're doing the same for Schaub.

I think Schaub is a starter, but today, & last week, he played like a back up with his hands tied behind his back.
Schaub is our starter as long as Yates is back there. The longer we have Yates as our backup the more secure Schaub starting job is. That guy has nfl talent but is missing QB vision and instinct. In other words, as a QB Yates is completely useless.

Folks here are dismissing his bad QB play in the playoffs due to his inexperienced. From my point of view it was the worst performance a QB could ever have regardless of experience. Yates all day was given an all-pro pass protection effort from our o-line. With all the time in the world in that clean pocket that dude consistently threw the ball into double coverage. Reed drop two int and Lewis drop one. I'm still dumbfounded at that guy decision making in that game.

The fact that we still have Yates in our roster underline the inept QB evaluation in our front office. We need to bring someone who can properly evaluate QB talents.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote