View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #1827
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
The OL got their asses handed to them all game long and the Vikings did it with their front four for the most part.

Schaub .... 18/32 , he just didnt look right at all. He looks like he's playing scared of getting hurt and scared to make a mistake. Just too damn conservative .... Has been that way pretty much all season. He also left a few plays on the field with poor reads.
His lack of mobility (elusiveness) just doesnt allow him to extend plays when protection breaks down.
I agree with everything you're saying here. My response was really a "I don't blame the play-calling" reply. He could have called a perfect game & the issues you mentioned would have still been there.