View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Week to Week Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Even after today's sour loss, we are still in the drivers seat for a #1 seed. Say what you want, and I know this loss was so bad that we are now questioning the team in general, but right now, all we can do is hope that we get back on track. Real quick...
For me, & I'm sure others, it's not simply that we lost, but how we lost, again. I'm usually pretty optimistic when it comes to this team. As much as I say I don't like Schaub or Kubiak, I do believe they possess enough competence that what we saw yesterday would only happen rarely & against the best competition.

But we've seen it five times this year. Against GB (#10 defense), Tennessee (#25 defense), New England (#27 defense), Indianapolis (#26 defense), and Minnesota (#16 defense).

I also liked to believe that they know enough to do what it takes to get the win. Not as flashy as Belichick & Brady, but just as effective. Losing the last two out of three has caused serious doubt.

And giving up in both the Patriot & Viking game, without ever turning it on... more questions.

I know this team can play better than it has in the last 4 weeks, but have no idea why they aren't. 4 weeks in a row tells me they don't either.